Standings and handicaps updated from last night’s play. Remember that next week (6/29/21) is a Fun Night.
FUN NIGHT RULES
- All scheduled fun nights start @ 5:45pm sharp
- You may adjust ball no more 1/2 club either left, right or back
- $20 per team entry (optional) Will pay top two in each division, low net, and low gross – that is four (4) teams in each division
- Closest to the pin prizes on each par 3, one long drive prize, one longest putt prize on each side
- We’ll play front nine and back nine
- Everyone can play. this is a league event for points
- You can play only six selected players per hole, the same six must finish the hole that they started. Then a new six may play the next hole, and so on! If you have more than six players you must set your roster, and you must maintain its rotation throughout the match
- All normal rules of golf apply, as do all league rules for the course
- Both teams are paired together, and will play together with the home team designated to keep score
- The team with the best net score gets 20 points and the opposing team gets 15 points
- You may invite league subsitutes to play with you
Webpage is updated with standings and handicaps after last nights matches.
Sorry the updates were so late last week, Gary and my schedules conflicted.
Standings and handicaps updated for week 4.
Remember we start at 5:45 on May 18.
Bring your umbrellas and rain gear tonight. It might rain a bit…..
Standings and revised handicaps from week 2 are updated
No golf tonight 4/20/21. Too cold and snow on the course. See you next week…..
Schedules have been updated with new teams / team names. We have a full 36 teams again! Playoff begin date revised.
We will have a fun night for points Tuesday June 29th. Winner receives 20 points, loser 15 points, tie 17.5 points each. Fun night rules apply.
I will let you know by 1:30 Tuesday if we are playing or not based on the weather forecast.
Team rosters have been updated and schedules have been posted to website. Please let me know if you see any errors. My email is jjt81 at live.com. Not typing out the actual email address to keep from getting spammed by the robots. (Just replace the word “at” with @ sign – no spaces)
Change of plans. We will be having a party April 6th 6:00 p.m. Black Eagle Community Center. Spread the word!
I pray this message finds you and your family safe and well. Today it’s -26 out and hard to believe we will be golfing April 20. We will not be gathering on April 6th as mentioned in the 2021 application (download link below). I currently am on the recovering side of coronavirus. We will gather come September. Vaccinations and diminished risk at that time. I am retired as of November 2020. My phone number is 750 5641. Contact me anytime you might need help.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone soon and being part of such a tremendous group of men.
Stay well, Regards Gary