Golf League cancelled tonight (4/19/2022)
Too much snow still on the course.
We will try again next week!
Team rosters have been updated and schedules have been posted to website. Please let me know if you see any errors. My email is jjt81 at live.com. Not typing out the actual email address to keep from getting spammed by the robots. (Just replace the word “at” with @ sign – no spaces)
6:00PM, APRIL 5, 2022
BLACK EAGLE COMMUNITY CENTER
I pray this message finds you and your family safe and well. Today it’s cold and snowy outside and hard to believe we will be golfing in April. Contact me anytime you might need help.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone soon and being part of such a tremendous group of men.
Stay well, Regards Gary
Congratulations I.F.H.C. 2021 AHMGA CHAMPIONS!
Awards Banquet and Party Tuesday September 7, Black Eagle Community Center 6:00. $10.00 grille your steak with BORRIES pasta. Raffle prizes, free beer, 50/50.
Thanks for your participation and look forward to seeing you all next April.
Fun Night has been rescheduled to Tuesday, August 24th at 5:30 PM. Wasn’t going to be much “fun” in the rain that is supposed to fall this evening.
Playoffs begin Thursday August 19 at 5:30 p.m.
Copper Division first place Skins To Win get a bye.
I.F.H.C. VS. THE OTHER GUYS
STERLING EMBROIDERY VS. BECC 19TH HOLE
HALFTIME HACKS VS. EAGLES NEST
Zinc Division first place Cripple Creek casino get a bye.
COACHES CORNER VS. UPTOWN OPTIMIST
OFF COURSE VS. J.E. CONSTRUCTION
OFF THE GREEN VS. PAR NONE
Tuesday August 17 we will play a scramble tee time 5:30
Standings and handicaps updated from last night’s play. Remember that next week (6/29/21) is a Fun Night.
FUN NIGHT RULES
- All scheduled fun nights start @ 5:45pm sharp
- You may adjust ball no more 1/2 club either left, right or back
- $20 per team entry (optional) Will pay top two in each division, low net, and low gross – that is four (4) teams in each division
- Closest to the pin prizes on each par 3, one long drive prize, one longest putt prize on each side
- We’ll play front nine and back nine
- Everyone can play. this is a league event for points
- You can play only six selected players per hole, the same six must finish the hole that they started. Then a new six may play the next hole, and so on! If you have more than six players you must set your roster, and you must maintain its rotation throughout the match
- All normal rules of golf apply, as do all league rules for the course
- Both teams are paired together, and will play together with the home team designated to keep score
- The team with the best net score gets 20 points and the opposing team gets 15 points
- You may invite league subsitutes to play with you
Webpage is updated with standings and handicaps after last nights matches.
Sorry the updates were so late last week, Gary and my schedules conflicted.
Standings and handicaps updated for week 4.
Remember we start at 5:45 on May 18.