Congratulations I.F.H.C. 2021 AHMGA CHAMPIONS!
Awards Banquet and Party Tuesday September 7, Black Eagle Community Center 6:00. $10.00 grille your steak with BORRIES pasta. Raffle prizes, free beer, 50/50.
Thanks for your participation and look forward to seeing you all next April.
Fun Night has been rescheduled to Tuesday, August 24th at 5:30 PM. Wasn’t going to be much “fun” in the rain that is supposed to fall this evening.
Playoffs begin Thursday August 19 at 5:30 p.m.
Copper Division first place Skins To Win get a bye.
I.F.H.C. VS. THE OTHER GUYS
STERLING EMBROIDERY VS. BECC 19TH HOLE
HALFTIME HACKS VS. EAGLES NEST
Zinc Division first place Cripple Creek casino get a bye.
COACHES CORNER VS. UPTOWN OPTIMIST
OFF COURSE VS. J.E. CONSTRUCTION
OFF THE GREEN VS. PAR NONE
Tuesday August 17 we will play a scramble tee time 5:30
Standings and handicaps updated from last night’s play. Remember that next week (6/29/21) is a Fun Night.
FUN NIGHT RULES
- All scheduled fun nights start @ 5:45pm sharp
- You may adjust ball no more 1/2 club either left, right or back
- $20 per team entry (optional) Will pay top two in each division, low net, and low gross – that is four (4) teams in each division
- Closest to the pin prizes on each par 3, one long drive prize, one longest putt prize on each side
- We’ll play front nine and back nine
- Everyone can play. this is a league event for points
- You can play only six selected players per hole, the same six must finish the hole that they started. Then a new six may play the next hole, and so on! If you have more than six players you must set your roster, and you must maintain its rotation throughout the match
- All normal rules of golf apply, as do all league rules for the course
- Both teams are paired together, and will play together with the home team designated to keep score
- The team with the best net score gets 20 points and the opposing team gets 15 points
- You may invite league subsitutes to play with you
Webpage is updated with standings and handicaps after last nights matches.
Sorry the updates were so late last week, Gary and my schedules conflicted.
Standings and handicaps updated for week 4.
Remember we start at 5:45 on May 18.
Bring your umbrellas and rain gear tonight. It might rain a bit…..
Standings and revised handicaps from week 2 are updated
No golf tonight 4/20/21. Too cold and snow on the course. See you next week…..
Schedules have been updated with new teams / team names. We have a full 36 teams again! Playoff begin date revised.
We will have a fun night for points Tuesday June 29th. Winner receives 20 points, loser 15 points, tie 17.5 points each. Fun night rules apply.
I will let you know by 1:30 Tuesday if we are playing or not based on the weather forecast.